The essence of the blogosphere is “sharing your thoughts”, with the widespread audience intended. Getting deeper, one should be specific about why blog and if you are a blogger, it is then very vital to know “Why I created my blog?”.
Most of them, encountered this experience due to greed, but after a U-Turn, it eventually turns out to be passion. But if you are among those, who are still wandering about the basic and intrinsic reason, then don’t fret.
Here are some common backgrounds, how they get into the cup
- Express, most of the time you want to express your emotions, sentiments and whatever you feel so writing is a best expression.
- Learn, every single day we learn new thing and by sharing what you learn is not only a good thing but also a best way to educate and share with others.
- Share, you must have heard that sharing is caring so write your experiences and get out of your limits.
- Fame, By writing you can make yourself a celebrity indeed a rock star in any niche of your choice.
- Promote, one of the most easiest way to promote yourself or any product writing is one of the aspects which should be considered.
- Earn, it is the source for which there are millions who earn online, so don’t you wanna earn through it as others do.
Here are some of the real life experiences of Bloggers and their story of how they started. Was it Greed or Passion?
Pradeep Kumar :A typical Hobby turned into Passion, now it’s part of my life. It covers almost 80% of my life in fact.
Shanker Bakshi :For me my Blog is my passion. Blog is by far the best medium to portray your thoughts, views and is a pretty cool tool to express your belief.
Raza Rahil Hussain :Blogging allow me to play with anything related to computer and mobile its passion for me.